Saturday, January 2, 2010

New Hobbies

Ohhhhh so excited about all my new hobbies.

The book I got from the Library is amazing, so many beautiful ideas. i couldn't wait to start.

Here is the group of all 4, yes 4, I couldn't stop. They all need a little more added and I am sure I will rearrange them a million times, but that is ok.

Little Deer, Pea Pod looking plants, Moss and Fern.

Amazing Clouche jar with silver plate I got at the thrift store with little white bird off my hearth.

Went to Michael's for Linseed Oil, left with this Glass Candy Jar. Birds nest from a wedding I went to this summer.


Today I ran a ton of errands to get supplies for all my new hobbies.
Went to Nevada Fine Arts today for One-Shot, now I am all ready to get back to Pinstriping practice.

I got my glasses from Sarah May that she bought me for Christmas. I LOVE THEM!
Until I build them their own shelf they live on the kitchen windowsill with their brothers "4,5,6". Did I mention I LOVE THEM!!

It was a good weekend of good friends, getting things done, and new inspirations. Now back to the grind for the next 12 days, woot!

1 comment:

angel said...

those are beautiful! are they real plants or fakies? I love them!