Friday, June 27, 2008

I heart the library

this may sound really stupid but i love the library. i never really went, at least not on my own will, mostly for school only. i actually just got a new library card this year, and hadn't had one since maybe middle school.
so today i go to pick up a book i was holding, "don't sweat the small stuff for women", and checked out the movie section, yes they have movies too! i picked up a hank williams movie and a street car named desire. so as i am walking out of the library with my movies and book i just feel so fulfilled, and they are free! maybe this part should have come first, but another thing i love is that i can go online and hold books, its sort of like shopping, and then they send the books to my favorite library. i sort of got addicted to that last week. and my favorite library is sierra view. i love that old shopping center, maybe because i spent a lot of time there as a kid, theres just something that feels so familar and safe about it. it makes me want to get a book and sit in the little table and chairs and hang out eatting a sandwich, i hope to do this at some point when life settles down.
so this all may sound total stupid to most people because unlike me you didn't just discover the library, but to me, the place is amazing.

oh and then i got home to my package of things i ordered from modish, and boy they are amazing!

here is a new polaroid...
these are my very first, very own sweet peas. i have always wanted to have sweet peas in my yard and lucky me, my house came chalked full of them! and right next to this batch, honeysuckle!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I totally nerd out about the library, too. San Francisco has some obscure shit, and there's a library about six blocks from my house. I love the hold-request feature!


we're such dorks.